Saturday, January 12, 2008

NFL Weekend



No surprise that the betting money is on homefield advantage today. And while I can't blame them, I for one am looking forward to seeing the games this weekend. I admit I have no faith in our Seahawks. But I didn't have any faith last week either, so clearly my faith ain't required. I do have faith in Belichick, but Jacksonville did look good in Pittsburgh. Sundays games should be closer.
At this point some epic battles are still possible for the big show: Patriots vs Anyone for the undefeated season, Patriots vs Cowboys for the T.O. vs Moss show, Colts vs Giants for the Manning show. At least one of those possibilities disappears this weekend.
But I suppose what I am actually hoping for is for all the home teams to win this week, because I think that would give us the four top QBs going into next weekend all playing for the big game. That would be exciting.


NFL
Sat, Jan 12
Seattle at Green Bay Green Bay -9 1:30 PM
Jacksonville at New England New England -13.5 5:00 PM

Sun, Jan 13
San Diego at Indianapolis Indianaplolis -9.5 10:00 AM
N.Y. Giants at Dallas Dallas -9 1:30 PM

No comments: